Laxmi Rai Controversy With Her Physical Trainer!


Lakshmi Rai has trashed media reports that had claimed she was going out with her personal trainer Prasad.

A section of the media had recently published a report that claimed that the actress was romantically involved with her physical trainer. However, the actress says that the report has no truth in it. Says the actress, “Prasad is my personal trainer and my relationship with him is thoroughly professional. What’s more, Prasad is on the verge of getting engaged. This false report will have an adverse effect on both his career and family. “

Explaining why Prasad travelled with her, the actress says, “ The report claimed that he stayed with me in the same hotel in an adjacent room. But that is because I’m now working on several projects and I need to stay fit. In fact, for one of my films, I have to reduce nine kg. For this, I need to work out for at least a couple of hours everyday in the morning before I leave for shooting. As I’m busy and travelling, my trainer travels along with me. If Prasad stays at a different hotel, he could be delayed and I wouldn’t be able to begin my work out at 5 am. That is the reason he stays in the same hotel.”

No comments:

Post a Comment