Shamcey Supsup Miss Universe 2011 Q&A video and Fast facts


Shamcey Supsup (born on May 16, 1986 in General Santos City) is a Filipina beauty titleholder who represented the Philippines in the Miss Universe 2011 pageant, in which she was declared as the third runner-up. She is also a licensed architect and topped the Architecture Licensure Examination in July 2010 in the University of the Philippines Diliman.
During the pageant’s question and answer portion, judge Vivica A. Fox asked Supsup the question:
Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person that you love? Why or why not?
The Filipina replied, “If I had to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love because the first person I love is God, who created me. I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too.
Supsup topped the online fan ranking during the Miss Universe question and answer portion. She placed second in the online ranking for the evening gown competition.

Shamcey Supsup question and answer portion video Miss Universe 2011


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment